- My top pick for keeping my skin acne-free while traveling. Pro tip: microwave your charcoal bar for 10 seconds and cut it into smaller chunks for traveling!
- My favorite non-toxic sunscreen for face + body because it 1) protects against dark spots/aging, 2) is coral reef safe 3) smells AMAZING
- Hyaluronic acid is a natural component of our skin that we lose as we age - so adding this serum pre-makeup will help plump and moisturize your skin, giving you that dewy glow all day! (I use this post cleanser but pre moisturizer/sunscreen)
- My absolute favorite way to moisturize my skin is through light, non-pore-clogging facial oils like this one!
- A less expensive (but still amazing) option for a face oil that is super hydrating and healing (it is used to treat eczema and psoriasis!) BUT use with caution if you are acne prone - if that is you I would recommend the No.3 oil (above) instead.
- LIFE CHANGING eye cream with caffeine, used for under-eye puffiness and crows feet. Just use a tiny dab around your eyes in the morning and evenings to make this last a really long time.
- My favorite tinted moisturizer that i've ever used (and i'm a Sephora junkie) because it provides natural coverage without clogging pores + leaves you with a dewy glow all day. Use this chart to find your shade.
Vitex (Chaste Tree Berry) supplement from Gaia Herbs - a game changer for helping me balance my progesterone levels and decrease melasma on my face.
- If you have ANY sort of skin concern right now: acne, aging, dark spots, sagging, uneven skin tone, redness...you NEED these peel pads. Yes, they are pricey but they are sooooo worth it. Cut them in half to make them last longer!
- My favorite tool for facial massage! Use the jade roller in upward motions to get your lymphatic system moving (especially in the morning if puffiness is an issue). This tool is amazing also for anti-aging and skin elasticity.